How To Install Tamil Bible Font in Windows.Download TamilBible Font.TTF
Two ways to install TamilBible Font in your computer:
1. Install TamilBible Font.TTF
2. Install TamilBible Font.EXE (is a self-extracting executable)
Time Required: 1-5 minutes
- Save the TamilBible Font.ttf file to your desktop.Publish Page
Click on the link to the ttf file and save it your desktop.
- Go to Control Panel.
Click on your Start button and select Settings > Control Panel (or Open My Computer then Control Panel)
- Go to your Fonts folder.
Open (Doubleclick) the Fonts folder.
- Go to Install New Font.
Select File | Install New Font.
- Find the directory with the font(s) you want to install.
Use the Folders: and Drives: windows to move to the folder on your hard drive, a disk, or CD where your new TrueType or OpenType fonts are located.
- Find the font(s) you want to install.
Highlight the TrueType or OpenType font to install from the List of fonts window.
- Install the font(s).
Click OK. This completes your TrueType or OpenType font installation.
- To complete the installation, you must reboot your computer.
Here's How: Install TamilBible.EXE
- Save the TamilBible Font.exe file to your desktop.
Click on the link to the TamilBible Font.exe file and save it your desktop:
- Double Click TamilBible Font.exe file you saved in Desktop and follow the instruction. see the Images for more details: